Thursday, August 25, 2011

Don't call it a comeback

So, it turns out I failed on my promises to get things rocking and rolling when that last podcast was posted. Life happens and there's not much one can do about it.

However, I would like to say that the U.S. Anime Review is NOT dead! Not by a long shot!

Why am I making this post? Is it to post a new podcast? No. Here at the U.S. Anime Review, some changes are going to be made. Podcasts will still be in our future; so for those who have been enjoying that kind of thing never fear. However, podcasts will no longer be the main focus of the site. I'm going to change it up to be more 'blog-like'. This means that here at the U.S. Anime Review you will find postings about anime/news (the ones that make an impression on me), written reviews, as well as podcasts as they are recorded.

I'm excited about this 'relaunch' because it will pull me from just focusing on podcasts to being more interactive with the site and readership. When my focus and goal was podcasting...well, we know how that turned out!

So tell all your friends that we are back! That we are alive and kicking! That there will be a new purpose and reason to visit the site aside from the occasional podcast!

Welcome Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment