Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Manga Anyone!?!

I am pretty sure I have never mentioned this before on either a podcast episode or on a blog entry but here you go!

Do you like anime? Do you like manga?
If you're anything like me you love them both! If you don't care for a particular anime the manga is probably ten times better, at least that is what my experience has led me to believe.

Does buying manga seem to make a dent in your wallet, preventing you from buying as much as possible? It sure does for me so what is better than winning FREE MANGA!?!

Suvudu.com is currently giving away free manga EVERY DAY for next 228 days (if my math is any good) as part of their 365 Days of Manga extravaganza. It's easy! All you have to do is go to the website suvudu.com and fill out a real short form on the side bar and...that's it! 5 free manga will be headed your way if you are lucky. I know some of you might be thinking that "I never win anything so I might as well not even bother." I should be your inspiration because I never win anything either but check this out

If I can win you can too!
P.S. By taking this picture and posting it on the interwebs I can get 5 more free manga! Enter now!

Also check out the 365 Days of Manga maestro Jason Thompson, author of Manga: The Complete Guide on a recent episode of the Anime World Order!

UPDATE 2-16-10
Got my second batch of free manga in the mail from Suvudu today and check this shit out!
Mother Fuckin' BAOH Son!
All 3 original Viz printings of Uzumaki (an awesome movie and I'm sure the manga is better), some Street Fighter manga (I'll check it out), and MOTHER FUCKIN' BAOH SON!!! That's what I'm talking about!! Thank you Suvudu!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Since you seem to think that anybody can win, i entered as well. Perhaps you'll get 5 more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right! ANYONE can win, even me. i'll have to have you post my pic up once i'm ready to give a review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is from 2010 is there a chance for 2012 i really want free 5 mangas

    ReplyDelete