Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Magnificant Podcast??

Holy crap!! Are we posting a new podcast episode?? Why yes I do believe we are!

Welcome back everybody, I'm terribly sorry for the delay but life and school happens. You are reading this and listening to the episode so I know you forgive me :)

Download the Episode Here!!

Introduction 0:00 - 14:36
Picking up right after the last episode (a month ago) we talk a little about what anime we have watched in our free time. Holy shit!! Dan bought some manga on his own? And likes it??? Progress I say!

El Hazard 14:36 - 35:30
Early to mid 90s comic fantasy series that I loved and one that helped get me into anime. Did Dan like it?? Who knows but I can say that Dan loved Jinai's laugh. So much I can't even express his feelings!
Buy El Hazard Here

Closing 35:30 - 38:20
We wrap it up and set the stage for the first "unkown" anime that none of us have ever seen. Stayed tuned...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Full Metal Panic:
    a. The first Full Metal is the best. It’s the darker one of the three. It focus’ more on development of the characters and the Mechanical Robots (not like the other robot movies, it’s done a little more tasteful).
    b. The second is more (for lack of a better word) a filler. It’s fun and goofy.
    c. The third is shorter and doesn’t have as much of the robots as the first one. At this point, you already know the characters. So, it’s just a quick crisis. Still good.
    So when Garrett said that they were all pretty much the same, they’re really not. They all have their own quarks to them. They were released by two different companies. “Full Metal Panic!” By Gonzo in 2002, “Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu” and “Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid” by Kyoto Animation in 2003 and 2005. Also, Funimation announced that it had acquired the rights to the first and second series of Full Metal Panic and both will be re-released remastered on DVD & Blu-ray in 2010.
    I high recommend them.

    2. Chris is a dick.

    3. Chris never told me about “Soul Eater”, Garrett did last week. So, stop talking fuck face!

    4. How Garrett knows Jake Gyllenhaal has soft lip? Sick Fuck! Keep talk dip fuck and see how fast disown your ass. I know you got some crazy bitches around ya, but please don’t give up.

    5. I’ve successfully used fuck 3 times in this…..oops 4!

    ReplyDelete